Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Whispers from the web....

Day 30 of 31...

The Dig for kids is an e-book devotional for children!   My 10 year old enjoys it and shows his 21st century kidness by reading it on the kindle and using the Bible on his ipod to read!   It still amazes me to see people using 'books' in e-version which also proves that I'm quite the hypocrite because while I still love the feel of a 'new' paper book that my highlighter can drag across, that I can write a note in, or make a question mark, or record a thought.... I do LOVE the ability to read the WORD on my ipad or kindle and have a million references at a glance....

Anyway... the whisper for today is a series on being faithful as parents in the Word... from the author of the Dig for kids... I'm really enjoying his simple posts and the reminders (and learning) I gain from them...

I encourage you to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment