Monday, October 1, 2012

31 days...

Apparently, since October is a 31 day month, and in most of our lives, we've settled back into a 'school' routine.  All good bloggers, do a 31 day challenge! Each blogger appears to pick a theme, and then they link up with others in the challenge, and share their blog....

I've really wanted to get into blogging regularly and keep finding myself full of ideas, and yet out of steam for sharing in a 'publishable' format. 

So I'm jumping into this 31 day blog challenge- my theme will be ideas I'd like to fully develop some day.... and I will make it a goal to share daily SOMETHING big or little so I get in the habit of this blog thing, and maybe in the future will have enough stuff on my blog- to make a go at attracting 'regular readers'.  

So here we go....

Momwithheart you inspire me... and today I'm sharing your post... because it fits into the heart of my blog.... Getting into God's Word-- as an adult and in fun ways with great tools by your kids!   Children's Bibles are a great way to do it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment