Monday, January 15, 2018

Book Review: Isaiah's Daughter by Mesu Andrews

Releasing on January 16, 2018, so pre-order today for the bonus gifts!

I so enjoyed this biblical story brought to life by Mesu Andrews.  You can read my full review here.

But as it's releasing this week, I wanted to share some of the concepts that we all struggle with that the book makes known through the lives of the characters, and perhaps is what made the book so real to me, and so helpful, not just as a good book to read, but as I learned from the lives of these historic figures learning to trust, wait, recognize who God is, and how to respond to who God is in their lives in their not so great life circumstances.   So today I guess is a photo essay or quote essay to encourage you to buy the book, or ask your library to get it!

You can even do a 7 day you-version study here.

Quotes from this amazing, well written enjoyable novel....













No comments:

Post a Comment