Thursday, September 13, 2018

Tyndale Partner Book Review: It's All Under Control by Jennifer Dukes Lee

Loving this new book. The life lesson I’ve learned in the last decade truly is that God is in control. In all the things, people, places, worries, unknown of all my life. But soul amnesia still strikes so easily. So reminders are good as I ask is my God big enough for __? Yes He is.


This book has made me laugh, hold back tears, and reach back to read it over and over. The authors own struggle to allow God to be in control of her life is humorous, vulnerable, brings authentic advice, and keeps it real that knowing and living it out are two different things.

Quotes truly reflect a book better than my words... here are some favorites as graphics....



This one I find especially needed as a reminder to my heart and mind!

Even if being still is hard- God wants that intimate relationship with us.   He loves us and wants us to surrender and depend on Him. 





Here's my attempt at a book selfie- with a puppy who wanted to remind me- it's all under control- but that control is not mine-- it's Gods!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment