Monday, February 5, 2018

One Word Restore update

It's amazing how when you choose to ponder and intentionally learn about something, all of a sudden, you see it everywhere.  When I was a classroom teacher, I'd work on a science or social studies unit, and all of a sudden, I'd see concepts that I would be teaching in the real world all around me.

It's even more amazing to me, when I choose to focus on Who God is, this year- the One who Restores, it's all around me.

It's in my book launches...


Life without Lack by Dallas Willard
Living in the Fullness of Psalm 23

Rest creates the ability to restore energy, restore your mind to look at who God is.  

Restore-- I'm restored knowing that God is sufficient, not just barely- BOUNTIFULLY capable-- He will restores my soul-- by who He is.... think about that-- it's pretty incredible!


I'm working on two different studies this month, the book of James and Lifeway Women's online study by Priscilla Shirer, Hearing the Voice of God.  Both are reminding me that on my own, I'm fallible, I'm hopeless, I'm broken, I sin.... but as I learn to hear the Holy Spirit, trust in God's plan, I am able to have, to be so much more because God restores my soul not only at the moment of salvation, but also for the present age as I live in intimate communion and relationship with Him.  I'm restored to all that He has called me to do and it is not I who will accomplish anything but the restoration of Holy Spirit who seals me, sanctifies me, all that lead to my life being restored for His glory.  Amazing!  

Seeking to see who God is, all throughout my day, really has a huge impact on my soul- and I'm soaking in that He restores my mind continually... with my soul. Oh the power, presence, and joy that brings to my soul amnesia and heart!  

No comments:

Post a Comment