Friday, June 21, 2013

Roots for the Journey...part 3



a picture is worth a 1,000 words..some artwork with lyrics to inspire you!

 

A little note- my boys listened to the CD at bedtime and my husband as well.  My 11 year old son said- "Mom I liked the sound, the music, the words (that I paid attention to!), and it was so calming."  My husband asked me- "what are you listening to?  I really like it!"   Simple statements but from men of few words, and those who often don't pay attention to the background music of my life! 

If you still need more info after reading my posts... here are some reviews by other blogs!

Some have giveaways as well!

Kelly Mahalak

Alison Baggett

Journey to becoming one

Subscribe to my blog, and leave a comment to be entered in my giveaway!




2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! We need all the great resources we can get to help us see God clearer and keep him closer in our hearts. I pray God blesses this ministry for his glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of this cd and would enjoy winning a copy

    ReplyDelete