Thursday, May 16, 2013

Teaching your kids about the gospel....

Whispers from the Web...

Getting ready for a seminar on teaching kids about the doctrine of salvation, and I LOVE how God orchestrates the bloggers I follow to share some of their favorite links on MY topic for next week....

Please note I haven't fully read all these posts yet, but am marking them to investigate as I have time, and the bloggers who shared them, I follow because I normally love and agree with their favorites and theology!

3 ways to share the Gospel with your kids... a new series at inspired to action

Teaching Kids about Salvation (oh Amanda!)
and her series on this topic...http://ohamanda.com/2011/02/03/salvation-for-kids-part-1/

Don't Just Ask Jesus into your heart...at the Mob Society

Some teachings for younger kids...these are VERY simple and more skill oriented than teaching, but you could enhance the Bible references with the concepts and make it more relevant to scripture than just early childhood skills. 
Apples to understand the Savior and trinity...

No comments:

Post a Comment