Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Whispers from the Web...

So many fun finds.... so little time to share! 

Do you want to post scripture on the walls of your home?  or on your kids special notebook or mirror?  I stumbled upon this new company and ordered some promise packs (half off through 11/30) for my kids as presents, and for our college/young career age Sunday School teachers as presents! 

Scripture Art

Advent started this week, and the 25 day countdown starts December 1st. 

I'm enjoying this study with other women....

Good Morning Girls Advent study- with special passages for your SOAP study, and a free e-book

I've printed out some of these to use with my kiddos...

Names of Jesus ornaments

Jesus Storybook Bible Reading Plan and Muffin Tin Tree idea

Here's the Bible if you aren't familiar

Here are some devotionals to go with the Names theme...

I'm excited to get this new cd for 25 cents!

I'm curious to see which of these books that helps keep Christ in Christmas, are new to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment