Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Goodbook Partner Review: Board Books with Truth for Toddlers

Releasing August 23, 2022 three new board books just for your little ones!  

Wherever You Go, I Want You to Know by Melissa Krueger and illustrated by Isobel Lundie Board Book  

My thoughts on the picture book here.

I am not often a fan of the board book version of a real children's hardback book, I'd compare it to whether or not you like the movie version of a book, and most of us find that it just doesn't measure up to our own imagination and love of the book.  I'm happy to report I LOVE this version of the book.  All the important aspects of the love of Jesus are still present.  So if you have a board book-age kid, it's a great connection to the bigger version for their older siblings or friends.  

I like the picture book version so much that I bought two cases when it came out and continue to give it as a gift.  Rhyme, repetition, and the truth of Jesus' love are a total delight!  This is simpler but the point is still clear.  

The Awesome, Super Fantastic Forever Party by Joni Erickson Tada and illustrated by Catalina Echeverri

My thoughts on the picture book are here.  This simplified board book will communicate the truth of God's Word for your toddler and give each listener, including adults, a good view of the Heaven we all await for when Jesus returns, and we start a forever party!  




Any time, Any Place, Any Prayer by Laura Wifler and Illustrated by Catalina Echeverri

My thoughts on the picture book are here.  

This book simplifies the original book into clear, understandable language for the little ones, and does not disappoint.  It clearly defines prayer and simplifies the original book without losing its purpose.  I love the speech bubbles with real-life models of prayer.


Thankful to partner with the goodbook company and 
review early copies of these soon-to-be available board books!

No comments:

Post a Comment