Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Thomas Nelson Partner: Defiant Joy by Stasi Eldredge

This book- this message repeating over and over,  in my year of living focused on RESTORE.  In order to whisper the Word to the children and even my family/friends- I must be full and focused on the Lord. This book is another read that reminds us how to set our gaze on the God of the Universe, His Son, and His Holy Spirit.  

The author has experience with loosing hope, not seeing the beauty and being overwhelmed with life in a hurting world- but she prescribes clearly specific ways to have a GOD mindset, with much scripture, some hymns, and even some poems/prayers to repeat or think about.  





Her quotes are from Ann Voskamp, St. Patrick, CS Lewis (and Narnia of course) as well as George MacDonald.  



I will let my notes and reminders to self tell of the book's principles to absorb into your life! 













I'll end with some favorite memes'






 a great quote below...


No comments:

Post a Comment