Saturday, March 5, 2022

Goodbook Partner Review: The Prisoners, the Earthquake, and the Midnight Song, a True Story about how God uses People to Save People.

 



See my review of the original edition here

What I like about the book:

  • Listening Theme.
  • Shortened version of the full hardback book.  
  • Still gives the gospel.  
  • Nice size board book. 
What I wonder about the book:
  • Why the image is repeated just as in the hardcover book- but the words are not. From my review of the hardback: 
    • Image repeated throughout with the same wording describing the cross, the stone rolled away when Jesus is alive,and the Holy Spirit.   (Jesus forgives, lives so we can live forever, and follow Him as Our King).  
  • The cover is a matte finish, and I wish the pages were as well.  
Thankful to partner with the Goodbook company and review this book, all ideas are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment